Monday, August 17, 2009

Medicine Hat Alderman Blogging

While posting my note about Calgary Alderman Diane Colley-Urquhart's blog and I noticed another muniblog that I found a while ago.

Medicine Hat Alderman Ty Schneider is also running a blog. Ty's blog is called: My View From Council. It looks like although he's fairly new to blogging he's posting pretty regular updates. Ty focuses a lot on the price of Natural Gas - which isn't surprising considering the City of Medicine Hat owns it's own natural gas company. (I hear that there a was a time "back in the day" where GP could have set up the same thing but the council of the day decided against it - too bad.)

Anyhow, in my continuing search for local government politicians on the web I'll be adding his blog to the Worthwhile Blogs section on the right side of the page.

Check out Ty's blog to see what's happening in municipal politics in Medicine Hat.

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails