Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Vacation Time


As you may have noticed from my calendar on the right, I will be away for the next week. Maryanne and I will be off exploring Nova Scotia. I will be taking my computer and might do a posing but I hear it's a beautiful trip so chances are slim.

So, here's a suggestion for you: Sign up to receive email notifications when I do updates. On the right side of the site, just under the calendar you'll notice the Feedblitz service sign up. I've tried it out personally and it's very painless and I haven't received any junk mail because of it. With the email notification you'll get a note from Feedblitz that contains the titles and first couple of sentences of any new postings.

That will save you having to check back every day to see if I've done any updates.

All the best,
Bill

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails