Thursday, March 6, 2008

Crowsnest Pass Councillor Blogging

It's interesting what you notice when scanning who visits your page. I keep stats of how many people visit here (just over 10,000 since I started last year!) and where they came from. I noticed someone come in a couple times from a blog by Gary Taje so I thought I'd check out his site.

Turns out that Gary is a council member in Crowsnest Pass and it looks like he's been blogging for a while but has really kicked it into another gear for 2008.

So, in my continuing search for local government politicians on the web I'll be adding his blog to the Worthwhile Blogs section on the right side of the page.

Check out Gary's blog to see what's happening in Crowsnest Pass - I hear they are freedom-loving mountain people down there.

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails