Thursday, July 3, 2008

Art Board Auction Closes Soon- Get Your Bids In!


The Centre For Creative Arts hasn't had it easy while their current building is being renovated. They've had to make due with temporary home in the old RCMP station. Commendably, they are still working to offer programs and space for small art based businesses.

Additionally , as they look forward to getting back to their rightful home (is it done yet - is it done yet?) they are putting on the second annual Art Board Auction to benefit the Healing Arts Program.

"One of the most successful things we do at the Centre for Creative Arts is to bring art programs to groups and individuals who may not have the opportunity to experience such activities in any other way. This program is open to Grande Prairie and Area groups and organizations between September and June of each year."

You can support the Healing Arts program by bidding on a one of a kind Art Board - but time is running out! The auction closes on July 6th at 3:00pm... you have to have your bid in by then!

Last year I got a great board. I've been trying to find a spot in city hall to display it since then but I think it's just about time it came home to go up in my office. I already have my bid in for this year (I'm not going to tell which one I'm bidding on; I don't need you driving up the price!)

Go here to see all the Art Boards and to place your bid!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails