Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome to TwentyTen!


Happy New Year, after a little of a holiday hiatus I'm back at the keyboard.

First things first, lets start this year, and decade off right by getting our pronunciation straight from day one.

Now that we've got that out of the way I wanted to point out a couple of additions to the site:

First, We have a new Grande Prairie based blog ... welcome Bungalow 56! The writer attended a Blogging for Beginners course I put on a the library in November and since then her blog has exploded with great posts and great pictures. You'll find Bungalow 56 in the Worthwhile Blogs at the bottom right of the site.

Second, I've added a new feature that automatically generates recommendations on related posts. I hope this will encourage readers to check back in to the three hundred and twenty odd posts I've done over the last three years. I think this is a helpful addition, you'll see it pop up at the bottom of each post. (Thanks to Bungalow 56 for the idea!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails