Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Off For Vacation - Posting Resumes First Week Of March

Just a very short posting tonight .... I'm off on vacation tomorrow morning and I won't be back to Grande Prairie until March 2nd. I'm travelling to Australia where I was a Rotary Youth Exchange Student some 15 years ago. It's a long way to go so I've been saving up my time and money so I can stay for a bit.

The upshot of all this is that it's highly unlikely that I'll be doing any blog posts over that time. I'll probably update my Twitter status from time to time (you can see that on the right hand side of the blog labelled "What's Up? (via Twitter)" but that will just keep you up to date on how my vacation is going.

Don't forget about me, or the blog because I'll be back in early March and I'll resume regular posting then. In the mean time maybe you want to sign up for email updates (also on the right hand side of the blog) ... that way you'll get my first new post right in to your in box with out having to check in.

Cheers, and enjoy February!
Bill

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails