Friday, June 6, 2008

Plastic Bag Video

You know I've talked about plastic bags before, lots of times. Before oyu get the wrong idea - no, the topic is not the thing that consumes my every waking moment in life, but when you get good info I think you should share it.

So, in that vein; I had this emailed to me as a powerpoint presentation and I converted it and exported it to YouTube with some music I had created.

The presentation shows the sheer volume of resources it takes to produce the free plastics bags we've all been guilty of using at one time or another. It also show the disastrous effect they have on the environment and the creatures we share our planet with.

*if you are the original creator of the powerpoint please contact me so I can credit you.



Just more food for thought.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails