Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sustainable Transport Session

Well, its 4:30 and I just finished the Sustainable Transportation workshop that started at 9:00 this morning. It was so great that I decided to pass on the Chamber of Commerce lunch and the State of the County address at noon. My thinking is that other council member probably made it to that and I was the only one at the workshop.

Anyhow the whole day was great and I'm really looking forward to passing on some of my notes...

But, first I have another meeting - from 4:30 to probably 9:00 I'm in a session with the Arctic Winter Games management committee. It's a long day but luckily all the people are great (and I'm not the only one with this long day - Kirsten Maher, the city's Community Recreation Coordinator, was also at the workshop and is here at the AWG meeting.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails