Monday, May 5, 2008

Something Is Going On In Crowsnest Pass

A little while ago that I noticed Councillor Gary Taje from Crowsnest Pass was blogging - well something must be up in the Alberta Rockies because I've just been contacted by another councillor from "the Pass" who is blogging.

Dean Ward sent me a note last week introducing himself and his blog. Dean is into his second term on council down there and while he doesn't have a lot of postings so far the ones he has are pretty neat. (I might copy his Affordable Housing post, substituting GP numbers of course)

So, as I like to do when I find Alberta municipal politicians blogs .... I'll be adding Dean's blog Crowsnest Pass Home to the Worthwhile Blogs section on the right side of the page.

After you've visited Dean and Gary in Crowsnest Pass, don't forget to visit Leslie in Peace River.

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails