Monday, April 2, 2007

Ok, I'm in.

I know I may be a little late to the party but I'm throwing myself into the blogosphere.

Like everyone else I'd heard of blogs but aside from a small attempt back in the 2004 election this will be my first full-fledged attempt at joining in on the revolution.

What am I going to do with this blog?

Well, for starters I'd like use it to talk about some of the issues I see on a regular basis as an elected official. There are lots of things that come up in the day to day business of local government that don't get the discussion they deserve. Hopefully some of you 'out there' are interested in some of the same things and we can have some good discussion. Actually, that brings up an important point - I'd like to encourage anyone reading to take an active part in the discussion and post comments. If you agree, if you disagree, whether you think I'm on point or off base, I'd like to hear from you. Correct me, applaud me or browbeat me... I don't care as long as you're there.

I may drift a little bit in the topics that I post on - let's call that variety. If there's something that you'd like to bring to my attention feel free to drop me a line bgiven@cityofgp.com and I'll give you a response in a post.

Hopefully this blog will turn into something you enjoy reading on a regular basis - like I enjoy the Worthwhile Blogs to the right.

Time will tell right?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails