Sunday, May 20, 2007

Edmonton Municipal Politics Blog

I checked in with daveberta this morning and noticed that he had a story on a new blog focusing on Edmonton city politics. From the looks of it this is a recently started blog but it has a lot of potential!

It's great to see more people talking about local government! So far, by my tally that now makes two Alberta cities who have thier own blogs covering local issues: Medicine Hat and Edmonton. I'm not including GP and this blog because the other two are run by residents and not politicians (that I know of).

So, two out of 16 cities in Alberta, there's a loooong ways to go.

If you know of any other local government blogs pass them on to me so I can highlight them here and add them to the list of Worthwhile Blogs.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails