Monday, September 24, 2007

100 Posts



It's been six months since I started this blog. Over that time I've covered a variety of topics under the 45 different tags you see on the right side. I've invited you to come along with me Calgary for an Affordable Housing conference, to Yellowknife for the Prospects North conference and to meetings with other local municipalities.

Over the past six months the site has had 4800 hits from just under 3000 visitors. I've run four different polls looking for feed back on local issues, these have received votes from just under 200 people. This information is extremely valuable, for example in the latest poll, 80% of the voters told me that they'd be willing to pay for curbside blue box service.

The feedback has been great, aside from the 30 Comments related to topics discussed here I've had more and more people mention that they've visited and found the information useful.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails